Embedded Systems Design Training (India)
Certification in Embedded Systems Design (Duration: 10 weeks)
- Motivation: With the complexity of today’s electronic systems, going green and low power, there is a shortage of qualified engineering staff to perform quality development of embedded systems in the industry.
- Teachers: Experienced Engineers from industry teach the classes and guide on the lab work, and so prepare the students to enter the industry with full confidence, and be productive sooner than later.
- Eligibility: Competency in C/C++ programming with knowledge of microprocessor architecture.
- Placement: Assist the students in placement in technology start-ups and MNCs. The students are required to pass the final test to be assisted in employment.
- Fee: Please contact and apply online to know the fee details. (Coming Soon!!)
- Students: Click Here to Apply Online
- Employers: Please email us at email@example.com with your contact details and we will get back to you.
Total: 10 weeks
- 6 hours of lecture each week
- 8 hours of lab each week.
- Computer Systems Architecture. Understanding basic concepts, Architectural trends in embedded systems.
- System on a Chip (SoC) Systems
- Introduction to Device Drivers
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Firmware Architecture
- Advanced Embedded Systems
- Embedded Systems Processors
- Integrating Embedded Systems
The Final Project will be do build the Entire Firmware for a particular system from scratch. Selecting the OS, Designing the Firmware and also developing it. An embedded systems kit may be used for the project.
For more information on this training module please click on button below;
Current class registration is closed. We will be offering this class again, send request if you are interested in this training. Also, see our other Krispan Technical Training Classes Offered.